Western Wheelers Special Interest
- Dick Blaine’s Guide to Online Resources
- Membership application/renewal/change form. Support the club by becoming a member!
- LDT schedule, now in the new events calendar
- Photo Contest
- Sequoia Century The Sequoia Century is the Western Wheelers Bicycle Club’s big annual event, providing the opportunity to complete a fully supported ride through the scenic Santa Cruz mountains. Several rides are offered, usually 50 km (31 miles), 100 km (62 miles), 100 miles, and sometimes 200 km (124 miles). The Sequoia Century is usually held on the first Sunday in June.
- Western Wheelers e-mail list info and archive
- San Francisco Bay Area Bicycle Ride Catalog Version (hundreds of route sheets, and counting.)
- Southwest San Francisco Bay Area Climbs
- The Cyclists’ Guide To Dining In The San Francisco Bay Area
- Sample Emergency Information Card (Dick Blaine)
- Detailed Analysis of Altimeter Readings by the California Triple Crown organization (includes GPSes).
- Bill Bushnell’s Bike Stuff — contains links to picture albums (some of WW rides), narratives, and other bike-related stuff.
- Dick Blaine’s page (Email Dick Blaine):
- Vicki Pelton’s 3/5/00 Day 2 Monterey LDTSG Trip Report
- Team Bikeaholics: ride stories and more
- Team Bikeaholics 1997 Death Valley Double
- WW Jeff Bell’s epic RAAM 1996 story
Links to Cycling Events
- Almaden Cycle Touring Club (ACTC) — Events of other clubs
- Big Brother Cycling Network — Western States Bicycle Ride Calendar
- Velo Girls Centuries & Other Organized Rides
- Bikeaholics’ 2009 table of brevets, doubles…
Last updated June 6, 2012
Copyright © 1995-2013 Western Wheelers Bicycle Club, Inc.
All Rights Reserved